Chattanooga Legend XT Unit- 4 Channel Stim 8 pads
- 28.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Chattanooga Legend XT - 4 Channel/8 pads no cart
Chattanooga Legend XT is an Exceptional Therapy System!
Patient Data Cards
User Defined Protocols
DOES NOT INCLUDE CART SHOWN !!!
Intelect is a name that the clinical rehabilitation community has relied on for over two decades. Well known for its exceptional clinical performance, continual quality, low cost and ease of use, Intelect delivers a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, award-winning, state-of-the-art unit.
- Operator Remotes: Optional operator remotes fir comfortably in the hand and allow treatment to start, stop, or pause at any time as well as change amplitude.
- Lead Wire Connections: Newly designed lead wires have a rip stop feature and color-coded connectors to easily distinguish between channels.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 3/4"L x 8 3/4"H x 11 2/5"W
- Display: 5 (13 cm) FSTN LCD high contrast monochromatic sceen
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy - 6 clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic, and Microcurrent
- 4 independent Electrotherapy channels
- User defined protocols for your specific needs
- Patient Data Cards: Built-in card reader provides documentation of patient therapy and treatment outcomes. Documentation of pain map profile, modality records, electrode placement diagrams and session notes. Five patient data cards come standard with the system. Available in 25 card packs at an additional cost.
- Patient Data Management System: Unique optional software program provides an organized way to store, display, compare, and print information captured on patient data cards.
- Warranty: 2 years on machine