- Spine Analyzer Helps the Doctor of Chiroproactic visualize and measure the distortion of the spine and skeletal structure.
- Spine Analyzer Uprights and cross bars act as a frame that enhances and brings the picture of the patient into focus.
- Spine Analyzer is precision calibrated for easy record keeping of patient response and improvement.
- Spine Analyzer helps to analyze the efficiency of techniques being used, thereby acting as a guide to the proper care of a patient.
- Patients can be analyzed from a posterior view, lateral views or face-on view.
- Spine Analyzer has a moveable vertical and horizontal guidelines or strings can easily be set in accordance with the markings designated on the patients body offering a three dimensional perspective of the patient's body.
- The extent of deficiencies can be analyzed and a test given to indicate any improvement from the use of heel lifts or an orthopedic appliance.
- Black powder coated steel frame construction.
- A permanant plumbline along with the frame give basic guidelines from which to measure the abnormal as compared with a normal standing position.
- Portable for easy and quick setup anywhere.