Spinal Air Decompression Belt
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The physio decompression belt provides clinical grade traction and decompression therapy. When it is inflated, it increases in height by 4 inches (7.5cm). It helps lift your upper body and unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax. The decompression belts helps relieve pressure off pinched nerves. It permits herniated and bulging discs to return to their normal position and condition. It can be used in both upper and low back pain treatment.
- The physio belt inflates with air and it is very light.
- It is convenient. You can use it at anytime and anywhere. Does not require a power supply and has a manual pump.
- It expands vertically, gently stretching the lower back. This gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs and tight muscles.
- The belt transfers the weight off your spine.
- Lift upper body weight off lower back.
- Stabilize lower back and improve posture.
- Just wrap the Decompression Belt firmly around your waist, attach the pump, and inflate the belt. As the belt inflates with air, it expands vertically, gently stretches the lower back.
- Belt must be worn over a layer of light clothing.
- Belt must be fully deflated before you put it on.
- Suck your stomach in while putting belt on. Belt must be put on your waist very tightly to work properly. Use extension piece if needed.
- Put the belt on your waist and inflate it while standing for best results.
- Clip the air pump nozzle onto the metal air valve on the belt. Use both hands to push the air pump nozzle and the metal air valve together tightly to prevent air leakage while pumping up the belt. If you hear the sound of air leaking from the valve on the belt, it means that youre not pushing the nozzle and the metal valve together properly.
- When fully inflated, remove the nozzle from the belt and enjoy. After using the belt for at least 30 minutes, or as long as you desire, deflate the belt. Pull the Velcro straps apart and feel the relief!
- Outer layer: PU
- Inner Layer: Cotton
- Inner layer of air inflation: TPU (Special soft material)
- 1 x traction belt
- 1 x hand air pump
- 1 x extend belt
- 1 x use manual