Table Parts and How to Help
Teeter EP-550 Inversion Table
Discounted Price: $439.00
Item Number: EP-1001
Manufacturer Part No: EP-1001 Inversion Table
EP-550 Inversion Table
- Certified Quality: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to meet any mandatory structural or performance requirements. Only Teeter meets the NEW UL 1647 standard. Unlike previous UL certifications, the new standard is designed to test the unique function of the inversion table and simulate "real world" use, evaluating key safety factors such as:
- Cycle testing to a minimum of 30,000 repetitions;
- Weight load testing to a minimum 400% safety factor (based on the maximum rated user weight);
- Ankle closure endurance testing to a minimum of 30,000 repetitions; and
- Top-speed rotation testing at the maximum rated user weight to ensure integrity under extreme conditions.
- Top Rated: In a report by an engineering group evaluating top brand inversion tables against the UL 1647 requirements, Teeter Hang Ups was rated #1 across all categories. During a test to simulate actual use, Teeter cycled for over 25 years of use by a family of two without failure while all others suffered catastrophic failure resulting from broken or torn metal at less than 2 ½ years. In the weight load test, Teeter held 4.8 times is rated weight capacity without failure while one brand collapsed under a load of only 180 lbs and the strongest at just 1.5 times its rated user weight!
- Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyT: Our patented designmoves with you,accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow provides added comfort.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction,allowing the body to slideand achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Flex Technology construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl bedsvulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-cleansurface ensures pristine appearanceover years of use.
- Ankle Comfort DialT: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience
- Gravity Boots - Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Order the Adapter Kit, which comes complete with Gravity Boots and CV Bar for converting the inversion table
- EZ StretchTM Traction Handles - Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Easy Assembly: The EP-550 arrives 90% pre-assembled. The engineering group evaluation reported 13 minutes of assembly time for the Teeter, in contrast to the other brands which required an average of 71 minutes - that's enough time saved to invert twice a day for a week!
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
- Value Added: All Teeter inversion tables come with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. As a bonus, the DVD includes FIVE Healthy Back Routines:
- Series of 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
Benefits of Inversion
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
- Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Assembled dimensions: 83" x 27" x 59" (210.8 x 68.6 x 149.9cm)
- Packaged dimensions: 48.5" x 30 x 8.5" (123.2 x 76.2 x 21.6cm)
- Packaged weight: 68 lbs (30.8 kgs)
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
- U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
The Proven Customer