Model M-4 Heating Unit
Hydrocollator Heating Units remain the benchmark against which all others are judged. Durable and easy to maintain, these high quality stainless steel units provide a constant supply of temperature consistent HotPacs.
|Part #||Description||Shipping Weight |
||Model M-4 Heating Unit
Our largest mobile heating unit. • Requires just 20" x 32" floor space.
• Extra-large tank, with oversized drain.
|Hydrocollator Heating Units remain the benchmark against which all others are judged. Durable and easy to maintain, these high quality stainless steel units provide a constant supply of temperature consistent HotPacs.
Supplied ready for immediate use and requiring no special plumbing, Hydrocollator Heating Units feature:
• Fiberglass insulation for reducing heat loss and maximizing energy efficiency (except for the E-1 and E-2 Heating Units).
• Easy to maintain. Simple to fill and drain. No plumbing required.
• 3" (7.5 cm) swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement of mobile units.
• UL listed, CSA certified.
Below are some other heating items that can be found also on this site.
Hydrocollator® Moist Heat HotPacs
- Easy-to-use, immerse in Hydrocollator Heating Unit, then remove and wrap in terry cover and toweling and apply to treatment area
- Provides up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing, moist heat .
- Cost effective, provides hundreds of treatments from one HotPac
- Reusable and Microwavable
Heavy Weight Terry Covers
Made from American traditional terry knit weave. Washable and reusable
Oversize Terry Cover- (fits Knee-shoulder HotPac):Standard Terry Cover:
Neck Contour Terry Cover:
Combines HotPac and Terry Cover
Standard HotPac Set:
Neck HotPac Set:
TheraTherm® Digital Moist Heating Pads
TheraTherm is an electric moist heating pad designed for home use. TheraTherm, as opposed to dry forms of heat, draws moisture from the air and retains it in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. The retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics allowing deeper penetration of heat into body tissue.
TheraTherm has s digital hand control allowing the operator to program the following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off.
TheraTherm- Medium Size: 14"x14" (36cmx36 cm):
TheraTherm- Standard Size: 14"x27" (36cmx69 cm):
Hydrocollator® Heating Units
Hydrocollator Heating Units remain the benchmark against which all others are judged. Durable and easy to maintain, these high quality stainless steel units provide a constant supply of temperature consistent HotPacs. Supplied ready for immediate use and requiring no special plumbing, Features:
- Fiberglass insulation reduces heat loss and maximizes energy efficiency. (Except E-1 and E-2)
- Easy to maintain. Simple to fill and drain. No plumbing required.
- 3" (7.5 cm) swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement of mobile units.
- UL listed, CSA certified
A: Model SS-2: Versatility for the smaller department or clinic.
- Includes eight Standard Size HotPacs)
B: Model M-2: Most popular intermediate-size unit.
- Extra large tank
- Includes 12 Standard Size HotPacs
C: Model M-4: Largest mobile heating unit.
- Requires just 20" x 32" floor space
- Extra-large tank, with oversized drain
- Includes 24 Standard Size HotPacs
Hydrocollator Heating Unit Model SS-2*:
Hydrocollator Heating Unit Model M-2*:
Hydrocollator Heating Unit Model M-4*:
D: Model SS: Ideal for the smaller department, clinic or nursing service
- Includes eight Standard Size HotPacs
E: Model E-2: A smaller, non-insulated heating unit with the capacity for Overs1ze HotPacs
- Includes two Oversize, one Neck Contour and three Standard Size HotPacs
F:Model E-1: Non-insulated and smaller than E-2, the E-1 is just right for small clinics and departments where Oversize HotPacs are not a concern.
- Fits on desk top, counter top or mobile stand.
- Includes four Standard Size HotPac
Hydrocollator Heating Unit Model SS:
Hydrocollator Heating Unit Model E-2:
Hydrocollator Heating Unit Model E-1:
Accessories for Hydrocollator® Heating Units
Wall Mounted Towel Rack: This stainless steel rack provides a convenient way to dry or store towels, terry covers or slings:
- Rack Size: 2"x33"
- Six hooks extend 15" from wall
Wall Mounted Towel Rack for Hydrocollator:
Hydrocollator Dial Thermometer: Makes it easy to monitor temp. in heating and chilling units. Stainless Steel. Available in two temp ranges: 10-220F and 50-100C
Dial Thermometer for use with Hydrocollator:
Model TM-1 Lotion Warmer: Keeps massage lotion and ultrasound get at a comfortable temperature. Electric