Economy White Foam Electrode Pad.
2" x 2" square Multi Use
To view all our Electrodes Please click here
TENSELECTRODE Pad and EMS ELECTRODE Pad - These are some of our standard premium SELF-ADHESIVE and REUSABLE Replacement electrodes for TENS/EMS units,most and come in packs of 4. They are cloth backed and have a single 0.08" female pin style connector. These electrodes will work with all of our EMS and TENS units and most other manufacturer's EMS and TENS models. These self-adhesive pads do not need extra conductive gel. The Rubber non-adhesive electrode pads will require a conductive gel for use.For best results, it is recommended that you replace the electrodes as soon as the conductive gel starts to wear down. This will generally occur anywhere from 10-30 uses (depending on use). You can increase the lifespan of your electrodes by keeping them in the air tight package when not in use, cleaning your skin prior to putting the pads on your skin and rubbing a small drop of water on the electrode pad after each use. Opened or used electrodes can not be returned for a refund. For Extended use and treatment times over 30 minutes per session, we recommend that you purchase the Premium Deluxe Electrode Pads.We have all shapes and diffrents sizes of electrode pads to fit any budget.
Instructions for Application:
- Handle the package carefully when opening to insure that the electrodes are not damaged.
- Thoroughly cleanse the application site to remove dirt, lotion, etc. Dry application site completely. Apply only to unbroken skin.
- Remove the electrodes from the package saving the bag and liner for storage.
- Apply electrodes to the treatment site by firmly pressing down the center of the pad and then smoothing the electrodes from the center to the edges.
- With the unit turned off, insert the lead wires into the electrodes.
Instructions for Removal and Storage:
- Once treatment is completed, turn the unit off.
- Disconnect the lead wires from the electrodes.
- Peel the electrodes gently from the skin. NEVER pull on the lead wires.
- Replace the electrodes on the liner card and store them in the lock-seal bag at room temperature.
- The number of uses depends upon gentleness of handling, cleanliness of the skin, length of time between uses, proper storage and age of the electrodes.
- To prolong the life of your electrodes and renew their adhesive properties, spread a few drops of water over the entire sticky surface with your fingertip prior to each use. Allow 30 seconds drying time before applying to the application site.
The electrodes should be replaced when they fail to regain their adhesive quality or the stimulation intensity changes.
Discontinue use if any irritation develops or adverse effects occur.
For best therapy results, it is recommended that your electrodes
For best therapy results, it is recommended that your electrodesare replaced after the conductive gel starts to wear down. This occurs after 10-15 uses per pad, depending on the length of the use. Electroddeslife-span and effectiveness can be enhanced by rubbing a small drop of water on the pad after use. Always keep your pads in the air tight package directly after use.
Our electrode pads are the most comfortable, effective, and longest-lasting out there. And our Discounted Electrodes are a great value. The more you buy ,the more you save.We give you these top-quality products at an unbeatable price.
- Low profile design with tan band-aid type backing gives this electrode"strength ability" and memory over repeated use.
- The carbon/silverelectrode film provides uniform current distribution and lower impedance levels for more comfortable stimulation.
- An innovative polymer assures improved adhesion and durability for longer lasting life electrode.
- Please feel free to use our Electrode Placement chart for reference.Electrode Placements are to be confirmed
by your Doctor or Therapist.